AJS Model 33 manual

Information relating to the Matchless G15 or AJS Model 33 750cc twin. This also includes the G15 Mk II and the G15/45
Charles.
Deceased

AJS Model 33 manual

Post by Charles. »

Can you please help. My friend in Vienna, Austria buys and restores old motobikes as a hobby. He has asked me if I could help as he is unable to find a repair manual for the following machine:
AJS Model 33 - 8 OHV Twin Port 4 Speed.
I would like to buy it for him and take it with me when I next go to Vienna at the end of April.
Could you please let me know how I can get hold of such a manual - it does not matter if it is in english - he understands enough to be able to manage.

Many thanks,
Anna
bjork

AJS Model 33 manual

Post by bjork »

Anna,there are two possibilities.First the club's own spares scheme may be able to help,you can contact through this site.The second is to contact Bruce Main-Smith.tel (uk)0116-2777669.or website address www.brucemainsmith.com hope this helps as AJS model 33's are not common these days.If your freind is a German speaker I may be able to help with (amatuer) translation.I learned it in a German only speaking workshop!
Using yesterdays technology to create tomorrows problems today
silverarrow

AJS Model 33 manual

Post by silverarrow »

If your friend has an email address he can also get a great deal of help from a group that is for prewar AJS&Matchless owners.

Just go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/wd-prewar-ajandmatchless

Regards,

Les Smith
Keep smiling