History

Information relating to the Matchless G2 or AJS Model 14 250cc Lightweight
G15 Roy

Re: History

Post by G15 Roy »

Had a look but what am I looking for if you have information that would help the clubs dating service can you contact me.

roy
Roy
Rob Harknett

Post by Rob Harknett »

I do not think this is much good to the club, if you check data protection act. If the club did get info and sell that info, it may be in breach of the data protection act. Read the form and the notes.
poplargreg

Post by poplargreg »

goosey wrote:Hi to all i would like to know if and how can i get the history on my 1965 model 14 ie date it left factory first dealers and so on
Thanks
Sorry- this is the post that I replied to! I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition
JimFitz

Post by JimFitz »

poplargreg wrote:
goosey wrote:Hi to all i would like to know if and how can i get the history on my 1965 model 14 ie date it left factory first dealers and so on
Thanks
Sorry- this is the post that I replied to! I didn't expect the Spanish Inquisition
Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition ............... :D

Jim

Last edited by JimFitz on Tue Sep 01, 2015 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Too old to Rock and Roll but too young to die.

1952 G80 rigid, 1960 G12 DL / Watsonian Monza, 1954 G80S.
poplargreg

Post by poplargreg »

:D :D
garagejunkie

Post by garagejunkie »

I requested information from the dvla for a mk1 Austin cooper I had , it came back to me a couple of weeks later with every keeper change from 1968 registration document photocopied . You need to accept that you are not allowed to contact any previous owners etc as the dvla doesn't disclose information for that reason , only for your own knowledge . Well worth doing and adds a bit of history .