56G80S

Re: Hi from Fort William

Post by 56G80S »

Sent you a PM.

Johnny B
Big Pete

Post by Big Pete »

Stephen G80 wrote:Welcome Pete - I am just down the road from you in Taynuilt! :-) - I've got a G80 '54. Maybe see you "ooot 'n aboooot" sometime :beer:
Hi Stephen, down in Oban quite often as I have a few friends there. Do you know another lad in the village called Gavin Eisler , I was in college with him many moons ago!
Highlander, "There can be only one"…
Big Pete

Post by Big Pete »

Johnobirches wrote:Hi Pete,

Good luck with the bike.

John
Thank you John, it's getting there now.
Big Pete

Post by Big Pete »

56G80S wrote:Sent you a PM.

Johnny B
Not seeing anything Johnny?
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Pete

re-did what I did yesterday and hope it arrives. Madness=doing the same thing and expecting different result.

Johnny B
56G80S

Post by 56G80S »

Well, just did two PM's, one to Big Pete and the other to Redrock and neither is in Outbox or Sent folders!

Looking at my last post, clearly it's madness.

What's happening?

Johnny B
StephenG80

Post by StephenG80 »

Big Pete wrote:
Stephen G80 wrote:Welcome Pete - I am just down the road from you in Taynuilt! :-) - I've got a G80 '54. Maybe see you "ooot 'n aboooot" sometime :beer:
Hi Stephen, down in Oban quite often as I have a few friends there. Do you know another lad in the village called Gavin Eisler , I was in college with him many moons ago!

Hi Pete - yes I know Pod (Gavin) - top block - very knowledgeable. Other guys down this way but they don't ride British iron, Blod, Robin, Kenny H and of course there is Sunbeam guru Chris down on Seil and Ali at North West Motorcycles - might have to set up a wee run sometime 8-) .
Big Pete

Post by Big Pete »

56G80S wrote:Well, just did two PM's, one to Big Pete and the other to Redrock and neither is in Outbox or Sent folders!

Looking at my last post, clearly it's madness.

What's happening?

Johnny B
Lol, not madness at all Johnny! Pm arrived in my e-mails. Unfortunately that is the day we get back from Holiday but a wee diversion for a look see might be possible.
Thank you very much for the info.
Big Pete

Post by Big Pete »

Stephen G80 wrote:
Big Pete wrote:

Hi Pete - yes I know Pod (Gavin) - top block - very knowledgeable. Other guys down this way but they don't ride British iron, Blod, Robin, Kenny H and of course there is Sunbeam guru Chris down on Seil and Ali at North West Motorcycles - might have to set up a wee run sometime 8-) .
Always was a clever Guy, must really get in contact again. If you see him tell him I was asking after him. He had an Ariel arrow and 650 Bsa when we were in college, but an absolute lunatic!
StephenG80

Post by StephenG80 »

He still runs the BSA! I'll see if he would like a wee run up to FW over the summer sometime.