Parts not reaching me

Information relating to the Matchless G9 or AJS Model 20 500cc twin
rajeshnair

Parts not reaching me

Post by rajeshnair »

Ordered club spares on two occasions in August and yet to receive them,i have sent couple of messages through the AMOC spares page ,I have not received any response.Last year on one occasion I received a package but with a missing item,which I did report through the contact the representative .I know for sure indian customs hadn't opened the package as they don't bother opening small packets.I have ordered hundreds of parts from Draganfly ,Trisupply and Norvil spares in the last ten years and never faced this issue.I don't like to crib through this forum,but I feel helpless,especially since I have to order pistons and other stuff for my 55 G9 in the near future.Very frustrated.Normally small packages arrive within 10 days.
opsman
Deceased

Re: Parts not reaching me

Post by opsman »

Hello Rajesh we have not received any E mails from you here , so we are not aware that your orders had not arrived , they were both sent out on 17/08/2018 , I cannot give you a tracking code number because we use the most cost effective form of postage , if they have not arrived by month end we will have to re-send. please contact us on spares@jampot.com

Gary
rajeshnair

Post by rajeshnair »

I sent messages via "contact representative" link on the amoc-parts page.Maybe I should have sent you an email.instead.I was frustrated when I got no replies.Thank you for your quick response Opsman.
rajeshnair

Post by rajeshnair »

Today i received the two packets which were dated 13/8/2018.Please accept my apologies for venting my frustration on this forum.Ive never had parcels take so long to reach.And thank you once again Gary.