Feked

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
LynP

Re: Feked

Post by LynP »

Ha, I remember posting a question a fairly long time ago about the best supplier for a pair of pipes and megaphones for a 1961 G12. Given the replies to the post I decided to buy the megaphones from Feked, when they arrived I was not happy with one of them, contacted Feked and they exchanged it quickly and they were very helpful; (that was about a couple years ago). I did not buy the pipes in the end as I had a used pair that looked OK.
Then a couple of months ago I decided to get a new pair of pipes for the G12. Feked no longer listed a pair for the duplex twins on line so I phoned them, the person I spoke to said they did not have any and when I asked if they were getting more he said they had no plans to get any, he did not tell me why then were not planning to restock the pipes. I subsequently bought the pipes from Armours, the Lady I spoke to was very helpful and told me they had some out for chroming and would send them as soon as they were back, the pipes arrived within a couple of weeks. I have not fitted them yet as the engine is out of the bike so cannot comment on fit.
cfaber

Re: Feked

Post by cfaber »

Look at it this way. Now you won't feel bad about fixing that horrible weld and re-plating it, you can tell yourself: well it just didn't fit right. :mrgreen:
Fix it until it's broken!

Otherwise how will
anything get done?