Do You Think This Was a Bargain

Post by good-hifi »

Hmmmm, any pictures.....
Mick
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

Re hair suite, I think I have learnt my lesson, at least for the moment. I thought the two m's in ommmitted might have been a key board fault, I changed it but as you can see it was obviously something else.

Post by ville »

No doubt, it's a CSR. As Dick said, and also rear mudguard stays and mountings of rear foot rests are different on standard model. Only thing I see you are missing is tank badges.

I think it was really good deal.

Cheers, Ville

P.S. I have similar '61
Janet

Post by Janet »

quote:
Looked out of the window and the bus is not there no doubt the biscuit has broken down again.
She can't give me too much stick or i'll tell everbody about the rusty old japanese conveyance she has secreted? (hidden)in my garage.

Burgar's BSA Breakdown Bus, as used by your good (?) self, is off with the hairy one to the off-site workshop.

Although I am a little sad, read: in deepest misery, (no Alan, that's not a town near Heckmondwike ) because I've broken all my bikes, including the littLE beauty that the meany oldest swinger in town nastily refers to as the biscuit tin, and the prettily patina'd Dream T is presently upgrading the standard of machines in his garage, I'll not resort to being cruel and nasty about him.

Yet!
crawsue

Post by crawsue »

Absolutely no doubt about it ,even if it were not a runner you've got the Ebay bargain of the month and no mistake.Like I said above,there are guys out there bidding £450-£550 for rusty old bits of frame + assorted old tin-wear,just to get the basis of a "bitsa".Well done that man-ride and enjoy.There is one advertised quite near here (!) that some barmaid took a shine to for nearly 4 times the money.
Hard work never killed anyone.....but why take the risk?