some nice pics of the bike and where I live.

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Wayne Cole

some nice pics of the bike and where I live.

Post by Wayne Cole »

IMG_20230904_184031_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230904_184111_HDR.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Duncan

Re: some nice pics of the bike and where I live.

Post by Duncan »

Both are stunning :thumbup:
ajscomboman

Post by ajscomboman »

Beautiful area, now if only an IJR could be held there, what an adventure that would be.
SPRIDDLER

Post by SPRIDDLER »

Great scenery Wayne. Riding bliss on a lovely old bike.
Did you have the bike finished in time to ride it to the classic vehicle show as you had hoped?
'There is a tide in the affairs of men
Which taken at the flood............'
Wayne Cole

Post by Wayne Cole »

SPRIDDLER wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:53 pm Great scenery Wayne. Riding bliss on a lovely old bike.
Did you have the bike finished in time to ride it to the classic vehicle show as you had hoped?
yeah I did ride 1 day but then typically my 3 year old was off nursery that week! so I was with him every day until the misses finished work haha but of course I would rather nothing else than to be with my son. and a funny story really, that 1 day was a complete shambles! the bike was running way too rich for most of it, I was riding past the huge croud all proud of my bike and it just kept misfiring and then BANG! I had to push it past all the people and change the plug 2 times! took it home and sorted the carb out, needle came down 2 positions and air/mix screw etc. then I just thought sod it! the rear mudguard looked really messy cracks/dings etc after the winter had got to it so I took it completely off and restored it to new condition, oh and I got stopped by the police, he said you got a leak! I said they all leak! he said it's quite a lot! I said ok I live just up there I will go fix it, bloody float bowl had come loose petol peeing everywhere. it really didn't matter I missed it though because I realise I am a lone rider and I like it that way, and look where I can ride beautiful eh. cheers mate, couldn't have done it without you, you all! :thumbup:
Last edited by Wayne Cole on Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wayne Cole

Post by Wayne Cole »

ajscomboman wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 8:17 pm Beautiful area, now if only an IJR could be held there, what an adventure that would be.
it feels like the end of the earth where I am mate, you'll have to trailer the bikes! it's a plcae called Rättvik in sweden, but yeah it would be amazing though...
Last edited by Wayne Cole on Tue Sep 05, 2023 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Wayne Cole

Post by Wayne Cole »

Duncan wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2023 7:09 pm Both are stunning :thumbup:
cheers mate!
dave16mct

Post by dave16mct »

We had an IJR at Solleron near Mora. That's not far from you. I won't forget riding in the snow on the way home! That was 2005, I've still got the key ring with a horse cut-out on it.
Dave.
Wayne Cole

Post by Wayne Cole »

dave16mct wrote: Tue Sep 05, 2023 11:09 am We had an IJR at Solleron near Mora. That's not far from you. I won't forget riding in the snow on the way home! That was 2005, I've still got the key ring with a horse cut-out on it.
Dave.
Hahaha in the snow!? Here!? That's pure nuts mate it's serious snow around here. Yes the dala horse of dalarna my house is full of em. All the best!
chalo24a

Post by chalo24a »

Beautiful area, now if only an IJR could be held there, what an adventure that would be.
www.routerlogin.net

pikashow apk