Have you heard of this model?

Helpful information and requests for assitance and advice
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

Well, I can't solve the avatar thingy, so I'm not going to have much luck with this!

By the way, the pics. are not of the whole bike.

kenthecarp

Post by kenthecarp »

Yes the first two pictures were just of the RH side of the engine and handlebars. I posted 3 more pictures on Monday...when i do this it says this more or less " thank you for posting, your pictures will be reviewed before they are shown 1-2 days"
Hopefully they will appear.

Ken
matman

Post by matman »

...yes, until now, there are only two detail shots of the bike.

If you want to see the pictures as one, and completely, on your screen, it might help when you click on them with the "Send picture" option (cursor on pic, then pressing the right mouse button).

This creates an e-Mail, which you don´t have to send, but enables you to open the picture in your MS Photo Editor (or the else).
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

Let me just clarify the process of submitting gallery pictures:

1) you submit the picture to the gallery using the website options
2) I review the picture to make sure it's the correct one according to the description etc. (note pictures of teh brand new Suzuki you bought last week are unlikely to make it through the system!)
3) At this point only the standard picture (as submitted) can be viewed
4) When I get time, I resize the basic pictures to 640 x 480 size so they fit on the screen leaving the original image as a high resolution image to those that are interested.

So, at the moment there are a number of high resolution images on the sytem that I need to make a smaller (640 x 480) copy of in order that they fit on the normal gallery page without the need for scrolling. At the moment, next Wednesday evening looks to be favourite for getting this done! In the meantime, please accept my apologies for any difficulties, but at least you can see something!

Eamonn.

PS. and before any replies with comments about having the images automatically resised by the website, it is in the plans to be done!
Corners like a Lego man
crawsue

Post by crawsue »

Thank's for that Eamonn,I thought that I was losing the place ! (Probably am).Keep up the good work,the site is a joy to use now,compared to all the problems of a year ago. CR.
Hard work never killed anyone.....but why take the risk?