Jampot Turnaround

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
RogerNorman

Jampot Turnaround

Post by RogerNorman »

Congratulations Chris on a really speedy turnaround on this months Jampot (I am assuming Rex missed the fact).
From the Open Day event on 23rd May to 1st June is only 9 days. I know for a fact that Chris didn't get home until late Sunday. For those that were asleep there was a Bank Holiday and a further weekend on top of that. Somehow the magazine was edited, page set, printed, packed and distributed and delivered in that gap. Be challenging the daily papers soon. Well done!
rex.webb

Jampot Turnaround

Post by rex.webb »

"HERE HERE" from the Fenland Santa.
Day,s go so fast for me i loose count.
Great to see every one again.By the way did you get all your stall,s contents listed ?? and put away OK??.Thanks again to all that made it possible.
r w webb
kernow kid

Jampot Turnaround

Post by kernow kid »

Well, I guess that hes got a bit more free time now he's been told not to chase after delectable ladies to photograph for the front cover...
Still a top effort though, and extra pages soon too! Is he wearing his pants on the outside these days?

Regards KK
Top tip - if it needs more than 2 bolts to hold it on, its probably important...
Mallet

Jampot Turnaround

Post by Mallet »

Damn right! He does a fine job from the depths of the Cornwall/Devon border.
We should be grateful for the fact that we even have a club magazine & someone to edit it.
To interpret our somtimes manic ramblings is a delicate job & yet our jampot is always here on our doorstep every month.

Wahey!
Born Hampshire, Ride Hampshire!