Online ordering for spare parts

General purpose topics/chat goes in here
Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

The online version of Jampot Spares is now open for business !

Club members can now place their orders online at any time, day or night by going to:

www.jampot-spares.com

Select the items by browsing the various categories, or enter the part number you require in the Quick Search box. You will then be able to view the item details and add the item to your shopping basket.

When you have finished the selection of your items, click on the 'View Cart' button to verify the items and quantities are all correct, then click the 'Checkout' button.
You then need to confirm your name and address details, your method of delivery (either by post or you go to Kettering to collect yourself), whether you require insurance or not, the bike details that the parts are for and finally your payment method. Typically this will be by credit/debit card, but can also be by cheque once you have printed off your order details and posted it to Kettering with your cheque.

As always any postal charges quoted are approximate since the actual postage depends on the size and weight of the items being shipped. The actual postage cost will be calculated and it is this value that will be charged. If you pay by card the total amount due will be adjusted accordingly, if you pay by cheque any over-payment is held in readiness to off-set your next order (you will be informed of any over-payment on your invoice). Any underpayment by cheque will result in the goods being held back until the difference in costs is received in Kettering - again you will be contacted if this is the case.

Please remember that any orders placed on Sundays and Mondays will not be processed until Tuesday a the earliest.

If anyone has any problems (or suggestions for improvements) please include them here or email direct to me at the normal webmaster email address.

Eamonn.
Corners like a Lego man
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

There's always one whinger - the part No's don't appear to be in numerical order, is this going to be the norm?

Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

That's not a whinge - it's an improvement request !

Items are now shown in part number sequence
Corners like a Lego man
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

Ta muchly Eamonn.

needlongerlegs

Post by needlongerlegs »

Tried a test order

Tried to order 1 off item for my side stand it refuses to add it to basket due to stock restrictions

Is that posh for out of stock?

:-)

G
Born to be Mild
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

I can't get past the log-in!!

lawrence

Post by lawrence »

I couldn't believe that I hadn't ordered anything since June 2006 but it's true. I checked. The old girl is becoming reliable Apart from that b****y dynamo Fourth reincarnation now, hopefully sorted.Edited by - lawrence on 13 Feb 2007 11:00:45 PM
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

Can't use it at all, everytime I move from a window, it asks me to login again. Eg. Add items to cart - go to checkout-asks me to sign in - do so and my details come up - click 'continue' - back to login, and round we go.

Eamonn
Webmaster

Post by Eamonn »

Does anyone else have the same problem as Alan?
Corners like a Lego man
Biscuit
Deceased

Post by Biscuit »

The symptoms have changed, login - Biscuit and password, then asked for account name amd password, enter 'Alan Jacobs' and usual password and it then says password is invalid.